Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kaycee's 3rd Birthday Party!

This year we had a "bubbles" themed party for Kaycee. The picture below shows the many bubble toys we had at the bubble table!Even the adults had a good time! Here is one of the dads at the party having a good time with our home-made giant bubble gadget. For those of you that want to know, E-mail me and I will give you the "bubble juice" (as my girls called it) recipe and instructions on how to make the wand.



To fulfill Kaycee's request, she had a "Toodee" bubble cake. Toodee is a character from a show they love and I made various size cupcakes to resemble bubbles.

Here is the birthday girl!



Here are all the girls at the party ready to sing.










1 comment:

  1. love the bubbles! Yo Gabba Gabba... is that not the biggest acid trip of a TV show? I love how odd it is!

    ReplyDelete